Here is a selection of some of our most important policies. If you would like a paper copy or a translation of any policy the office will be happy to provide one.
For policies and procedures pertaining to GDPR click here.
For further policies please contact the school office.
- Accessibility plan.pdf
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Appendix to Behaviour Policy - Pause for Thought letter.pdf
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy.pdf
- Complaints Procedure
- Complaints Procedure (Serial and Unreasonable)
- Early Years Policy
- Equality and Diversity Statement
- E-safety Policy
- First aid & Administration of Medicines Policy.pdf
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Mobile Phone and Camera Policy
- Religious Education Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy