We expect all children at Hillcrest to wear their uniform every day, and wear it with pride.
Hillcrest School Uniform List:
- Green v-neck or round sweatshirt with logo £9.00
- Green cardigan with logo £10.00
- Pale blue polo short sleeved top with logo £5.50
- PE tee shirts in House Colours (from the school office) £3.00
- Pale blue polo shirts without the logo are available from supermarkets.
- Pale blue gingham/checked summer dress, also available from supermarkets
To be worn with
- Black school trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Black sensible flat shoes/trainers
The embroidered polo shirts, jumpers and cardigans can be ordered online from My Clothing here. The measurements in their sizing chart are accurate so measure your child and check the chart before ordering. Please note that the sizing for the jumpers and cardigans are slightly different.
My Clothing stock the following sizes: Age 3 - 4, 5 - 6, 7 - 8, 9 - 10, 11 - 12. (They do not offer sizes in between, even though they appear on the drop down size menu.)
We sell the PE T-shirts, book bags and baseball caps in the school office. You can pay us by cheque (to Bristol City Council) or cash. Correct change would be very much appreciated.
STIKINS - SELF-ADHESIVE NAME LABELS THAT STICK IN AND STAY
Easy to order - just click here
Easy to use - no sewing or ironing - just stick to the wash-care label
Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and even micro-wave proof.
Uses include clothes, lunch boxes, water bottles, shoes, bags, PE kit, glasses cases, trainers, musical instruments, books, phones, etc.
Saving you money - It's a fact of life... children can be careless with their things! The lost property cupboard is constantly stuffed with literally hundreds of pounds-worth of un-claimed, un-named garments. If we can return just one labelled coat or jumper to your child you'll have covered the cost of the labels!
It's a great fundraiser for the school too! Hillcrest automatically earns 30% commission when you order using the link above.