We expect all children at Hillcrest to wear their uniform every day, and wear it with pride.
Hillcrest School Uniform List:
- Green v-neck or round sweatshirt with logo £9.00
- Green cardigan with logo £10.00
- Pale blue polo short sleeved top with logo £5.50
- PE tee shirts in House Colours (from the school office) £2.85
- Pale blue polo shirts without the logo are available from supermarkets.
- Pale blue gingham/checked summer dress, also available from supermarkets
To be worn with
- Black school trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Black sensible flat shoes/trainers
The embroidered polo shirts, jumpers and cardigans can now be ordered online from My Clothing here. Please note that the sizes are smaller than our previous supplier's (and they offer a wider range). There is detailed sizing information on the site.
We still sell the PE t-shirts, book bags and baseball caps in the school office.
Previously, uniform has been available to buy at the school office. We have a very small amount stock remaining, now reduced to match My Clothing's prices. If you need an age 3-4 jumper/cardigan or a 12-13 jumper/polo shirt come to us first, before ordering from My Clothing - you will get slightly better quality garments at a great price, if we still have the size you want (and we will clear our stock and have more room to stockpile the office biscuits!). You can pay us by cheque (to Bristol City Council) or cash. Correct change would be very much appreciated.
It is essential that every item is clearly labelled with your child's name. We recommend Stikins labels. These are reasonably priced and quick and easy to use. They stick permanently to the wash care label in clothes and to items such as shoes, bags, lunch boxes, phones and water bottles. You can order 'Stickins' labels here. A laundry marker pen, available from supermarkets, is an even cheaper option.