We expect all children at Hillcrest to wear their uniform every day, and wear it with pride.
Hillcrest School Uniform List:
- Green v-neck or round sweatshirt with logo £9.00
- Green cardigan with logo £10.00
- Pale blue polo short sleeved top with logo £5.50
- PE tee shirts in House Colours (from the school office) £3.00
- Pale blue polo shirts without the logo are available from supermarkets.
- Pale blue gingham/checked summer dress, also available from supermarkets
To be worn with
- Black school trousers, shorts or skirt.
- Black sensible flat shoes/trainers
The embroidered polo shirts, jumpers and cardigans can be ordered online from My Clothing here. The measurements in their sizing chart are accurate so measure your child and check the chart before ordering. Please note that the sizing for the jumpers and cardigans are slightly different.
We sell the PE T-shirts, book bags and baseball caps in the school office. You can pay us by cheque (to Bristol City Council) or cash. Correct change would be very much appreciated.
It is essential that every item is clearly labelled with your child's name. We recommend Stikins labels. These are reasonably priced and quick and easy to use. They stick permanently to the wash care label in clothes and to items such as shoes, bags, lunch boxes, phones and water bottles. You can order 'Stickins' labels here. A laundry marker pen, available from supermarkets, is an even cheaper option.