Job Vacancy with Future Stars
Future Stars have a vacancy for an After School Club Assistant on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The role would ideally be 3pm - 5.30pm (there is a potential for it being 3-5pm for the right candidate). Rate of pay is £8 - £11.50, depending on age, experience and qualifications.
If you require any further information on this vacancy or wish to apply, please email Leanne Selman, the Extra-Curricular Manager at Future Stars at email@example.com
Future Stars Coaching Ltd
Tel: 01275 867128
Address: 2, Linden Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 7SN
Primary School – Wrap Around Care Support
Location: Hillcrest primary
Hours: Minimum 5 hours per week Monday and Tuesday (Holiday Club Hours Available each half term)
Contract type: TBC
Job Description: Wrap Around Support
Start date: ASAP
Future Stars Coaching are a sports coaching and wrap around company based in the South West working in over 35 Primary Schools across North Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire. With the vision to inspire and motivate people to be the best they can be. Future Stars mission is to provide an inspirational, fun and safe environment in order to provide a pathway for people and organisations to reach their full potential.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven Wrap Around Support to join our fantastic team. As a member of the Future Stars team you will be supporting the delivery of our Wrap Around Care Service after school.
We are looking for an experienced support coach with experience in Primary School/Early Years settings. The role will require you to work alongside an extra-curriculum lead to deliver an enrichment program covering sports, arts and craft, gardening and baking activities. The candidate must be organised, positive and a passionate individual. Strong behavior management skills are a must, as well as experience of working with Primary School pupils developing the whole child.
Hours will be between 3pm – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (Term Time).
This role will include a 3 month probation period.
Main duties of the role
- Support Afterschool Wrap Around Care in both indoor and outdoor activities
- To deliver a range of high quality multi skill sessions alongside indoor arts and crafts, baking etc.
- Follow Future Stars and school safeguarding procedures (Covid 19 Procedures)
- Manage pupils behavior at all times
- Representing the company in a positive manner
- Have positive and confident conversations with teachers and parents
- To ensure pupils are taught accordingly to their individual needs and capabilities
- To employ different delivery techniques and ability to adapt to all Primary School aged children
- To support the lead in any given food preparation and cleaning responsibilities
It is essential that the successful candidate has the following:
- GCSE's and/or A Levels (or equivalent) in PE or BTEC Sport/ or childcare
- Experience in a primary school settings – working with children from all backgrounds
- Ability and commitment to continue developing knowledge and skills
- Recognised NGB Level 2 certificate in Sports Coaching or ChildCare
- Full UK driving license, has own transport
- Valid DBS certificate
- Valid safeguarding and First Aid certificate
- Willing to undertake training and professional development where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritise the safety and wellbeing of the young children they work with
- Are organised and punctual
- Can work alone or as part of a team
It is desirable that the successful candidate has the following:
- Degree or higher level qualification
- Experience in Wrap Around Care/Holiday Clubs
- Experience in sports provision
Future Stars can offer you:
- 90 Day Induction Plan
- Full kit
- Lesson planning
- Coach Development Manager/Career development planning
- Personal Development Plan (Including twice yearly reviews and observations)
- Training and development including CPD opportunities through the year
- Office facilities for working if required
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Government Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This process is managed by Future Stars Coaching.
Interview date tbc.
If you require any further information on this vacancy, please email your questions to the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org .