MONDAY 22nd MAY - FRIDAY 26th MAY
- End of Term 5 - Friday 26 May
As part of our enquiry for next term, 'What Might We Do in the Future?', we are planning to hold a Jobs Fair from 11am-12pm on Tuesday 6th June (first Tuesday back after half term).
If you do a job that you think the children would find interesting, we would love it if you could come in and talk to some small groups about your job. What do you do? How did you get into it? What training did you have to do? What do you like/dislike about your job? etc, etc. Ideally, we would like you to bring something in related to your job to help engage the children. Last year, we had a bag maker, a physio, a fireman, a police woman, a chef, an actor and even a taxidermist, amongst others.
If you are available to help, please contact your class teacher by email to let them know. Please include the job that you do, and anything that you plan to bring with you.
- THE READ-A-NATOR. When your child has read at home, simply hit the button and click your child's class to add a point to their class tally. The class with the most points at the end of the term will get one hour on a bouncy castle in the Big Hall!
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news.
- Monday 5 June - Start of Term 6
- Friday 23 June - Reception, Yr 1 & Yr 2 Discos
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded...
- Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 1 only are in TAN.
- Visit the Yr 1 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
Click HERE to see what we've been doing.
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Mrs Flook - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Redshaw - email@example.com
Jane Goodall Class Reps:
Alice (Ada's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 1 Class Reps'
Louise (Leo's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 1 Class Reps'
Louis Braille Class Reps:
Holly (Poppy's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 1 Class Reps'
Bridget (Cora's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 1 Class Reps'
If you would like to be added to the Year 1 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps