The children at Hillcrest wear their school uniform with pride, every day.
School Uniform List:
- Green, crew-neck sweatshirt, with logo £9.00
- Green cardigan with logo £10.00
- Pale blue, short-sleeved polo shirt with logo £5.50
- Black school trousers, shorts or skirt, sold in supermarkets.
- PE T-shirt in House colour, from the school office.* £3.00
Victory Discovery Adventure Endeavour
You can also choose:
- Pale blue polo shirt without the logo, sold in supermarkets.
- Pale blue gingham summer dress, sold in supermarkets.
To be worn with:
- Black, flat shoes with laces, straps or velcro. Trainers are fine, if they are completely black.
- House T-shirt in their House colour, from the office.*
- Daps or trainers
- A named bag for their kit, to hang on their peg.
STIKINS - SELF-ADHESIVE NAME LABELS THAT STICK IN AND STAY
Easy to order - just click here
Easy to use - no sewing or ironing - just stick to the wash-care label
Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and even micro-wave proof.
Uses include clothes, lunch boxes, water bottles, shoes, bags, PE kit, glasses cases, trainers, musical instruments, books, inhalers, phones, etc.
Saving you money - It's a fact of life... children can be careless with their things! If we can return just one labelled coat or jumper to your child you'll have covered the cost of the labels!
It's a great fundraiser for the school too! Hillcrest automatically earns 30% commission when you order using the link above.