The children at Hillcrest wear their school uniform with pride, every day.
- Green, crew-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with logo £10.30
- Pale blue, short-sleeved polo shirt with logo (optional) £6.80
- Pale blue polo shirt without logo, available from supermarkets.
- Black school trousers, shorts or skirt, available from supermarkets.
- Blue gingham summer dress (optional), available from supermarkets.
To be worn with:
- Black, flat shoes with laces, straps or velcro. Trainers are acceptable if they are completely black.
- House T-shirt in their House colour, from the office.* £4.00
- Daps or trainers
- A named bag for their kit, to hang on their peg.
Second Hand Uniform
Second hand uniform is free and is kept in a store in the grassy area, sorted into crates, by size. It is available every day, before and after school, so that you can help yourself to anything you need. Please help us to keep the store tidy.
Do remember to cross out the previous owner's name and
put your child's name in anything you take.
We are always grateful for donations of clean, uniform items in good condition.
Please drop them off at the office.
STIKINS - SELF-ADHESIVE NAME LABELS THAT STICK IN AND STAY
Easy to order - just click here
Easy to use - no sewing or ironing - just stick to the wash-care label
Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and even micro-wave proof.
Uses include clothes, lunch boxes, water bottles, shoes, bags, PE kit, glasses cases, trainers, musical instruments, books, inhalers, phones, etc.
Saving you money - It's a fact of life... children can be careless with their things! If we can return just one labelled coat or jumper to your child you'll have covered the cost of the labels!
It's a great fundraiser for the school too! Hillcrest automatically earns 30% commission when you order using the link above.