Here is a selection of some of our most important policies. If you would like any of our policies as a paper copy, in translation or in a different file format, the office will be happy to assist.
For GDPR policies and procedures click below.
If the policy you are looking for is not here please contact the school office.
- Accessibility Plan 2021 2023
- Anti-Bullying Policy July 2021
- Attendance Policy July 2021
- Behaviour Policy Sept 2021
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Complaints Procedure (Serial and Unreasonable)
- Data Protection Policy 2021
- Equalities and Diversity Statement
- E-safety policy 2021
- EYFS Policy March 2021
- First Aid & Administration of Medicines policy - 2021
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Health, Safety & Well-Being Policy Document 1
- Health, Safety & Well-being Policy Document 2
- Mobile Phone and Camera Policy
- RE Policy Sept 2021
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding Policy September 2021
- SEND Governors' Annual Report