Monday 25th September - Friday 29th September
- Monday 25th September - Volunteers induction 9.00 - 10.00
- Friday 29th September - Hillcrest Family Party 6.00 - 9.00
- Parents' Evenings for all year groups will be held on Tuesday 10th October and Thursday 12th October, between 4.00 and 7.00pm. Book a ten minute appointment with your child's teacher using the Arbor parent portal. Booking opens at 5.00pm on Monday 2nd October. (You can find instructions HERE if you need them, and the office team are always happy to help.)
- Please make sure your child's dinner money account has enough credit before they order a lunch. The price of a school meal is £2.70. We are charged a small percentage on every transaction so we appreciate payment for a block of five meals (£13.50), or more, at a time.
- THE READ-A-NATOR. When your child has read at home, simply hit the button and click your child's class to add a point to their class tally. The class with the most points at the end of the term will win a treat.
- Make sure to log on to TimesTable Rockstars too!
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news.
Coming up this term...
- Tuesday 3rd October - Behaviour briefing for parents 9.00
- Thursday 5th October - Friends of Hillcrest AGM 7.30, all welcome
- Tuesday 10th October - Parents' Evening 4.30 - 7.00
- Thursday 12th October - Parents' Evening 4.30 - 7.30
- Tuesday 17th October - Yr 3 History Showcase for parents, 3.00 - 3.20
- Friday 20th October - End of Term 1
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded...
- Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 3 only are in RED.
- Visit the Yr 3 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
- Have a look what we've been doing HERE.
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Amelia Earhart Class Reps:
Beatrix Potter Class Reps:
If you would like to be added to the Year 3 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps