MONDAY 6th February - FRIDAY 10th FEBRUARY
- Children need to learn the spellings from SECTION F and revise the spellings from SECTIONS A, B, C, D and E.
- Shared Writing Event - Friday 10 February - 'Write for the Reader' is one of our school mantras! This time we will be sharing our writing with members of the Totterdown and Knowle community. More details to follow.
- End of Term 3 - Friday 10 February
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news.
Coming up soon...
- Start of Term 4 - Monday 20 February
- Parents Evenings - Tuesday 7 March & Thursday 9 March
- Possible strike day - Thursday 2 March
- Open Doors Day presentation - You can see the slides from Ms Norman and Mr McIntyre's talk under 'Letters' here - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded...
- Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 3 only are in RED.
- Visit the Yr 3 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
- Coming soon!
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Ms Ackerman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs North - email@example.com
Amelia Earhart Class Reps:
Zoe (Lily's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 3 Class Reps'
Cheralyn (Erys' mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 3 Class Reps'
Beatrix Potter Class Reps:
Seren (Rose's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 3 Class Reps'
Sarah (Lara's mum)- email email@example.com FAO 'Year 3 Class Reps'
If you would like to be added to the Year 3 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps