MONDAY 5th DECEMBER - FRIDAY 9th DECEMBER
- Open Doors Day presentation - You can see the slides from Ms Norman and Mr McIntyre's under 'Letters' here - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Spelling Week - Section F - Please focus on Section F words on your spelling levels this week and revise sections A to E
- Cake Sale - Wednesday, December 7th - To raise funds for Yr 3 curriculum enrichment
- Christmas Jumper Day - Thursday, December 8th - Donate £2 to Save the Children on our JustGiving page and wear your Christmassy-est winter woolly over your uniform
- Tombola - Friday, December 9th - Please bring in a tombola prize for the Winter Fair. The class with the most donations gets to choose a forfeit for Mr Mac!
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news
- Christmas Lunch - Wednesday 14th December
- Carols at the Church - Thursday, December 15th (6pm)
- End of term - Friday 16th December
- See the website calendar HERE.
- You can view it as a list of events or as a calendar.
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded.
- Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 5 only are in MAGENTA.
- Visit the Yr 5 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Miss Silver - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Barham - email@example.com
Nadia Nadim Class Reps:
Fiona Cameron (Felix and Rudy's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 5 Class Reps'
Sarah Hodge (Isaac's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 5 Class Reps'
Muhammad Ali Class Reps:
If you would like to be added to the Year 5 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps