Information on inclusion, and how we support children with special educational needs.
Click on the link to download the SEND information for school year 2022 - 23:
- What is SEND?
- What is our approach to teaching of children with SEND?
- What should I do if I think my child has SEND?
- How does Hillcrest Primary School identify children with SEND?
- How will Hillcrest Primary School support my child?
- How will teaching be adapted to meet the needs of my child with SEND?
- What is Takiwatanga and who is it for?
- What support will there be for my child's overall wellbeing?
- What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by Hillcrest Primary School?
- What training have the staff supporting children with SEND had, or are having?
- How will Hillcrest Primary School prepare and support my child to join their setting and transfer to a new setting?
- How are Hillcrest Primary School's allocated and matched to childrens special educational needs?
- How accessible is Hillcrest Primary School.
- How does Hillcrest Primary School evaluate the effectiveness of our SEND provision?
- Who can I contact for further information?