MONDAY 22nd MAY - FRIDAY 26th May
- End of Term 5 - Friday 26 May
- Photos and videos from camp - there are still more to come! They will be uploaded to our Gallery over the weekend.
- THE READ-A-NATOR. When your child has read at home, simply hit the button and click your child's class to add a point to their class tally. The class with the most points at the end of the term will get one hour on a bouncy castle in the Big Hall!
For more bouncy fun, make sure to log on to TimesTable Rockstars because the class with the most points this term will also win an hour on the bouncy castle, and the top three times-tablers overall will each get a 30-minute bounce with a friend!
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news.
- Monday 5 June - Start of Term 6
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded. Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 6 only are in GREY.
Click HERE and see what we've been doing.
- Visit the Yr 6 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
The Bristol Association of Secondary Heads & Principals have agreed a Bristol-wide Year 6 transition date for this year - Wednesday 5th July.
The only school within the BASHP group that are having their transition on a different date is Ashton Park, who will hold it on Thursday 6th July.
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Mr Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Boyle - email@example.com
Harvey Milk Class Reps:
Rach (Martha's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 6 Class Reps'
Seren (Jasper's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 6 Class Reps'
Edward Jenner Class Reps:
We have a vacancy for a Edward Jenner class rep. If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be added to the Year 6 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps