Monday 4th December - Friday 8th December
- Thursday 7th December - Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day. Donate £2 on the JUSTGIVING page and children can choose to wear a festive jumper to school.
- Friday 8th December - Christmas Fair 3.30 - 6.00pm. Bring your cake donations and Bake Off entries in at drop off (the theme is Christmas).
- THE READ-A-NATOR - When your child has read at home, simply hit the button and click your child's class to add a point to their class tally. The class with the most points at the end of the term will win a treat.
Make sure to log on to TimesTable Rockstars too.
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news.
- Wednesday 13th December - Christmas Lunch
- Thursday 14th December - Yrs 4 - 6 Carol Service 6-7pm
- Friday 15th December - End of Term 2
- Tuesday 2nd January - INSET Day
- Wednesday 3rd January - Start of Term 3
- Friday 5th January - Explorer Dome, What Makes the Earth Move? (in school)
- Wednesday 13th March - Yr 6 WWII day - M Shed & St Nick's tour
Lessons at Jubilee Pool for all Yr 6 children will continue on Mondays and Tuesdays in Term 2.
Bring swimming kit and a towel to school.
Do not wear swimming kit under uniform.
Bring a coat/waterproof for the walk.
Long hair must be tied up, or a swim cap worn, to keep hair out of their eyes.
We walk up to the pool after lunch for a 2.30 - 3.15pm lesson. Children that walk back to school can be collected at 3.45pm from the main gate.
Your child may walk home directly from Jubilee Pool if you give permission on Arbor. Usual walking permissions do not apply.
Let us know if you want to collect your child from the pool. Please be there by 3.30. We set off to walk back to school at 3.30 promptly.
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded. Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 6 only are in GREY.
Click HERE and see what we've been doing.
- Visit the Yr 6 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Mr Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Silver - email@example.com
Harvey Milk Class Reps:
Paul Stevenson Class Reps:
If you would like to be added to the Year 6 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps