MONDAY 22nd MAY - FRIDAY 26th MAY
- End of Term 5 - Friday 26 May
- If you haven't yet filled in and returned the Media Consent Form for camp please do so as soon as possible. You can download the form in Letters below.
- THE READ-A-NATOR. When your child has read at home, simply hit the button and click your child's class to add a point to their class tally. The class with the most points at the end of the term will get one hour on a bouncy castle in the Big Hall!
- For more bouncy fun, make sure to log on to TimesTable Rockstars because the class with the most points this term will also win an hour on the bouncy castle, and the top three times-tablers overall will each get a 30-minute bounce with a friend!
- We have emailed the Camp Kit List to parents but you can also find it in Letters below.
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news.
- Monday 5 June - Start of Term 6
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded...
- Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 4 only are in BLACK.
- Visit the Yr 4 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
Click HERE to see what we've been doing!
- Year 4 will be going on camp on Wednesday 14th June and returning Friday 16th June. We visit an Organic working farm where the children participate in a range of different activities.
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Mrs Loader - email@example.com
Mr Taylor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Katherine Johnson Class Reps:
Christene (Joey's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 4 Class Reps'
Emilia (Ernest's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 4 Class Reps'
Marsha P Johnson Class Reps:
Zoe (Ella's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 4 Class Reps'
If you would like to be added to the Year 4 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps