MONDAY 6th February - FRIDAY 10th FEBRUARY
- Children need to learn the spellings from SECTION F and revise the spellings from SECTIONS A, B, C, D and E.
- Shared Writing Event - Friday 10 February - 'Write for the Reader' is one of our school mantras! This time we will be sharing our writing with members of the Totterdown and Knowle community. More details to follow.
- End of Term 3 - Friday 10 February
- Mailbag - Check your Friday Mailbag for whole-school news
- Start of Term 4 - Monday 20 February
- Parents Evenings - Tuesday 7 March & Thursday 9 March
- Possible strike day - Thursday 2 March
- All our dates and events for the year are on our website calendar. Click to view it in...
- calendar format
- or as a list of events
- In the calendar layout events are colour coded...
- Events for everyone are in BLUE. Events for Yr 2 only are in TURQUOISE.
- Visit the Yr 2 Homework page HERE to download this week's Retrieval Questions.
- Click HERE
(please only email teachers on school days between 8am and 5.30pm)
Mrs Lamb - email@example.com
Mrs Willis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Howard - email@example.com
Wright Brothers Class Reps:
Jo (Alma's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 2 Class Reps'
Charlie (Rowan's dad) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 2 Class Reps'
Jessica (Rowan's mum) - email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO 'Year 2 Class Reps'
Louis Braille Class Reps:
Shamirraa (Zahra's mum) - email email@example.com FAO 'Year 2 Class Reps'
If you would like to be added to the Year 2 WhatsApp group then please get in touch with any of the above Reps