Free School Meals
Have your financial circumstances changed because of the COVID crisis?
We know that this is a tough time financially for lots of families. There are now 3 million more households receiving Universal Credit than there were at the start of the year.
If you are claiming one of these benefits you may be entitled to free school meals for your child, which could save you a lot of money.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit